1300 233 137
Just like Cloud Computing, Virtualization can also be provided at an on-site environment. Start by eliminating the old “one server, one application” model, we can provide this technology, partitioning a single server so that it appears as multiple servers and sharing these resources to provide multiple operating systems. This virtualization software provides the illusion of more than one computer, hard drive, network card, printer, etc. This will assist with reducing hardware and operating costs as well as increasing energy efficiency!
So why Virtualize? Virtualizing your IT infrastructure lets you reduce IT costs while increasing the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets. Around the world, companies of every size benefit from virtualization.
- Run multiple operating systems on a single computer including Windows, Linux and more.
- Turn to a Virtual PC environment for all your Windows applications.
- Get more out of your existing resources.
- Reduce capital costs by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware while increasing your server to admin ratio.
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance
- Build up business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and deliver high availability throughout the datacenter
- Improve enterprise desktop management & control with faster deployment of desktops and fewer support calls due to application conflicts